The story of a father who has prepared life insurance for his beloved family

 https://images.indianexpress.com/2015/11/parenting-tips.jpg?w=389

One of my friends had an interesting experience about a father who prepared life insurance for his beloved family. At that time my friend was visiting a place for a business purpose. And because he was hungry, then he looked for a place to have lunch. Then he bought a plate of salad. After finishing eating he had a casual discussion with the salad seller. Then he told the salad seller about the importance of having life insurance for the breadwinner in the family.

Then after my friend told him about the importance of life insurance, the salad seller decided to take part in the life insurance program. My best friend immediately helped the process of making life insurance for the salad seller. A few days later my best friend contacted the salad seller and told him that his application for life insurance had been approved. And the life insurance policy book will be delivered to him soon. 

At the time my best friend gave the life insurance policy book to the seller. He said not to let his wife know about this. Because surely his wife will be angry because they are considered wasting money on something that is not necessary. Then my best friend promised to keep the secret.

When death comes

Several years later my best friend went to the place where the seller used to sell. For some business dealings. After the business was finished, my best friend decided to visit the place where the seller was selling. But he could not find the seller. Then he asked some of the sellers who were selling there. From the information they got, they said that the salad seller had died last year. My friend was shocked sadly and then asked for the address of the salad seller's house.

Then my best friend came to the salad seller's house. The house looks empty. When my friend knocked on the door of the house. He heard a soft female voice from inside the house. Then slowly the door opened. A woman welcomes my friend. And it turns out that the woman is the wife of the salad seller. The woman's face was full of fear. Also seen behind the woman are several small children.

An insurance agent is an angel without wings

Then my friend introduced himself and explained his purpose in coming to the woman's house. My friend explained that he was an insurance agent. And the woman's husband has a life insurance policy through my friend. My friend explained that he would help with the process of disbursing life insurance money to be handed over to the woman. Suddenly the woman cried and asked whether this was true or not. My friend explained that it was indeed true. The woman's husband used to say that he would not tell his wife because he would be angry. Then the woman thanked my best friend. And apologized to my friend why the house door was tightly closed and didn't immediately open the door when my friend knocked on his door. This is because the woman is afraid of the arrival of people who will collect debts from her. Because the woman does not have money to pay for their lives and their children's schooling since her husband died.

Life insurance benefits for families

After my best friend helped with the process of claiming the salad seller's life insurance. He told the food seller's wife that the life insurance claim had been approved and my friend asked the woman to come to the insurance office to sign a letter regarding the handover of the life insurance funds. The woman told my friend that she would use the funds provided by the insurance company to pay off debts. And the rest is to pay for living expenses, pay for her children's schooling and open a small shop.

The everlasting friendship of an insurance agent

Year after year has passed. Suddenly my friend was contacted by the food seller's wife. The lady called my friend and said thank you for my friend's help. Now the woman has a small shop, and her children can go back to school. And invited my friend to come to her house for dinner. Thus, sometimes the relationship between an insurance agent and a customer will not only be a business relationship. But it can be a brotherly relationship.